COVID-19 Analytical Snapshot #14: Human trafficking
The "COVID-19 Analytical Snapshot #14: Human trafficking" is designed to capture the latest information and analysis on Human trafficking in a fast-moving environment.
In this snapshot:
- What is human trafficking?
- Human trafficking, modern slavery and smuggling: What are the differences?
- The impact of COVID-19 on victims of trafficking
- United in the fight against COVID-19
- Accrued risks of human trafficking due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Main types of exploitation
"Snapshot #14: Human trafficking " includes datasets and analyses by:
- CTDC Global Data Hub on Human Trafficking