- Issue 1: Global Migration Trends - Nov 2017
- Issue 2: More Than Numbers: The value of migration data - Nov 2017
- Issue 3: Measuring Migration Governance - Nov 2017
- Issue 4: Improving data for safe, orderly and regular migration - Jan 2018
- Issue 5: Big data and migration - March 2018
- Issue 6: Quantifying displacement and mobility – June 2018
As part of the project “Support to IOM for the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration,” funded by the European Union, Data Bulletins outline the strengths and limitations of relevant migration data, and highlight innovative data practices which are pertinent to a global compact for migration. Data Bulletins reflect the collaborative nature of a global compact for migration process by including relevant contributions from different parts of IOM as well as other agencies and migration experts.
The Data Bulletin: Informing a Global Compact for Migration will continue to focus on providing policymakers with the information and analysis required for evidence-based decision making. Future issues will be published and distributed, notably at key events related to a global compact for migration process throughout 2018.
Marzia Rango, Research and Data Officer, IOM's GMDAC
Abdel Rahmane Diop, IOM’s global compact for migration team