COVID-19 Analytical Snapshot #11: Implications for Development
The "COVID-19 Analytical Snapshot #11: Human trafficking" is designed to capture the latest information and analysis on development in a fast-moving environment.
In this snapshot:
- What is development?
- Risks for developing countries stemming from the pandemic
- COVID-19 and equality
- COVID-19 and international remittances
- Financial support for developing countries
- Tourism and development
"Snapshot #11: Implications for Development" includes datasets and analyses by:
- UN: World Economic Situation Prospects 2019
- UN: World Population Prospects 2019
- UN DESA: Least Developed Countries Dataset
- World Bank: Initial Set of COVID-19 Emergency Response Projects